Stage 2 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 2 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the QLD Government restrictions have lifted which is GREAT NEWS!
We will be re-opening our Pool on Saturday 13th June.
Due to the current restrictions, we will be opening with a change of operating hours & bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Friday
5:30am - 6:30pm
7am - 3pm
10am - 3pm
*remember to book in your visit to our Centre to avoid disappointment
What you need to know
Swimming will be available as follows:
- Lane / Lap swimming will be available as 45-minute sessions
- 2 swimmer per lane – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Booking in advance may be required please ring the pool before attending
- Only swimmers are permitted entry. 1 spectators or visitors allowed.
In line with Stage 2 Restrictions, lane capacity will operate as follows:
- Indoor 25m pool: maximum 27 people per session only
- Entry the 25m pool at the entry pool sign
- Exit at exit pool sign one way traffic only
To book in your swim please call us on 5476 0455. We recommend you book a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
Booking for our pool use is essential at this stage. To make a booking please contact us on 5476 0455. We recommend you book a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers & changing. We recommend you bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your swimming session & head home to shower & change.
Pricing & Passes
- Your membership can be reinstated at your request. Please contact us to arrange this on 5476 0455 OR CLICK HERE.
- Casual swims can be purchased at the time of booking
- No cash we have gone cashless
At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers & changing. Toilets will be available. We recommend you come dressed to swim, bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your swimming session & head home to shower & change.
Learn to Swim
Your class time will remain the same as before our shutdown and classes will re-commence as of Monday 22nd June.
If you would like to look at changing your class time or join our Learn to Swim program please contact our team, who will be able to tell you availability and get you started.
Click here to contact our team.
Please note at this stage, we will not be recommencing our Infant classes on Saturday mornings.
Changes to how we run your class
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- Our pool will be closed to the public during lesson times and we will only be running class in the pool area at any one time.
- Entry for our pool will be from the grass area and all students and members must sign in upon entry
- If you arrive early for your class, you will be directed to our waiting area, students will be marshalled to their class, following the departure of the previous class.
- Please come dressed to swim as our change rooms and shower are currently closed.
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number to 1 caregiver at a time.
- After lesson swimming will not be available in the pool due to capacity restrictions.
- All lessons and memberships will automatically be restarted from week commencing 22/06/2020 with payments starting 25/06/2020.
- If you do not wish to restart lessons please contact u directly on email@example.com or 5476 0455 to discuss your options.
Your Direct Debit membership includes one lesson per week and gives your child unlimited pool access - if you are visiting outside of your lesson time - please remember to book your swim in advance to avoid disappointment call us on 5476 0455 to secure your spot.
Catch up on missed time by adding a second lesson per week for half price! Talk to our team on how.
How are we helping to keep us all safe:
You will notice some changes to our centre and our swimming lessons as we return during stage 2 of restriction easing.
- You will see a Hygiene Officer on deck during lesson times
- We have moved our chairs and benches following social distancing rules.
- You will notice Sanitisation stations throughout the pool deck and the centre.
- We are undertaking extra cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Teachers will be retrained to use minimal contact where possible.
- All teachers have undertaken Infection control training.
- We have amended certain classes to reduced capacity to comply with social distancing regulations.
- You will notice a separate entry and exit points for lessons where applicable
Will restart on Saturday 20th June 2020. The normal timetable will apply. Maximum 20 people will be able to attend. Class bookings are essential.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exit each area of our Centre.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available HERE.
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.